Sunday, September 2, 2012

Changed my mind, again!

I tend to do this a LOT so please, bear with me. I'm going to run several blogs at once. Or at least try. I've decided to move the FATshion blog over to another address and keep this one for wedding rants and every day stuff. So please add me here and at http://squimberstyle.blogspot.com.

As for my every day stuff of the day. Let's see. Just realized that Kona coffee is not "all that" as everyone has been raving for years. I'm a coffee snob but fiancee has everyone beat. He really likes a serious cup o' Joe. He gets so upset with 7-Eleven doesn't have his Dark Mountain Roast or Sbux is out of Komodo Dragon. He can't function properly without his special blend of whatever stuff he wants that morning.

I'm so bad, I "ruin" (he words not mine) my coffee by adding Splenda and creamer, sometimes the flavored kind. Did you know Splenda now makes flavored packets? The vanilla ones are awesome and this Diabetic doesn't feel nearly as guilty. So cool. Yep, it's the little things.

As for the rest of my day, it's all about the Melissa and Joey marathon thanks to Netflix and maybe a little SongPop on Facebook in between.

Peace, love and Sugar-Free Kool-aid kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment