Saturday, September 1, 2012

OOTD - September 1, 2012

Thanks to some much-needed encouragement from friends and family, I've decided to try a little photo project involving me and fashion. Today's installment is what I wore today.  This idea is to boost my self-confidence and get outside my comfort zone, fashion-wise anyway. I will also be posting where each item of clothing (and accessories) came from.

 Super cute headband, I found for a steal as part of a 6 for $5 sale at Miz, my favorite accessory store.
Today's outfit includes:
Pants: Olive green cargo capris from Fashion Bug;
T-Shirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Ballet flats Torrid
Purse: Sam Moon
Necklace: Pendant from Miz; chain was part of a gift I got from the Christopher Reeve Foundation for donating to the charity
Watch: Sam Moon
Bracelet: eBay

See ya tomorrow! Peace, love and tiny marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment