Saturday, August 25, 2012

Google Chrome - My New BFF...

My luck, just about the time I really start loving Google Chrome, they will decide to de-activate it or something. But seriously, Chrome is the BEST web browser on the planet. Of course, that's just my opinion and who really cares about my opinion since I'm not an IT person or work in the business.

But my fiance does. Does that count? He's the one who turned me on to it anyway. So blame him if I won't shut up about how wonderful it is and for once I found a dumbass-friendly web browser that yes, even I can use. Wait, I guess I'm not that much of a dumbass given I have quite an extensive history with computers. But again, I digress (btw, I digess A LOT, I think it's my new favorite word/activity, that is before I met Good Chrome *sigh*).

Oh and I'm a dork. Have I mentioned that? Perhaps it goes without saying. Or should I say it again? I'm a dork. And while I may not have been officially "diagnosed" with ADD or ADHD per se, I think I might have it some days because seriously, this word vomit has me all kinds of off track.

Where was I? Oh right, talking about my new boyfriend, Chrome. I'd give him a sexy nickname but for now, Chrome will just have to do. If it didn't seem wrong to want to jump his bones given that he's an inanimate object (not even actually an object at all) I'd probably be all over it/him/her. Do web browsers have a gender? We're going with "him."

Yep,  I'm in love. Again. Google Chrome, you are my boyfriend.  'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment