Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wedding dress woes...

I am having a far more difficult time finding a wedding dress than I thought I would. I know exactly the style I want but no one seems to carry any in the Dallas area that I can go and try on. That's super frustrating when all I really want to know is if I can even pull off this style of dress.

It's been nearly 10 years (possibly longer than that) since I've worn any kind of dress. I want to try and change that. I bought a pair of Spanx in the hopes that it would make it easier for me to wear one as I am quite the plump lady. Yeah, I couldn't even get the stupid things on, let alone get a skirt/dress on over it.

So I'm stuck. I really want a particular kind of dress. I won't go into too much detail here given that my darling fiance reads this blog and wants to do the traditional route and know nothing of the dress beforehand.

Part of me wishes I could design something myself but I can't sew or draw.

Needless to say, I'm annoyed.

I know my dress is out there, maybe it will find me someday. Or maybe a seamstress with big dreams will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment